Zipp Service Course SL-80 Ergo Alloy Handlebar - Matte Black
Zipp Service Course SL 80 Ergo handlebar is all about making you faster in style and comfort.
The bar offers an 80mm reach and 125mm drop, perfect for a rider looking for a medium reach and shallow drop who likes reaching down to, rather than into, the drops. This bar has a flattened top and 3° backsweep for a neutral wrist position on the tops. The bars feature a 7° ramp angle for a flat transition to the hoods and a 4° outsweep at the drops. In addition to the ergonomic benefits, the Service Course SL 80 Ergo are our first ergo bars to be clip-on compatible. Made of 7050 aluminum, the Service Course SL 80 Ergo weighs 275g for a 42cm-wide bar. Light weight, stiffness, and comfort: the Zipp Service Course line provides the right fit for all rider types.
- Updated distinctive Zipp cosmetics
- 7050 aluminum for light weight and durability
- 80mm reach and 125mm drop for a medium-high position
- Flattened top shape with 3° backsweep for comfort
- Clip-on Compatible (40, 42, 44cm sizes only)
- Di2® RS910 junction compatible
- Matte Black nano blast aluminum
- Lifetime warranty
CLAMP DIAM: 31.8mm
CLIP COMPATIBLE: No
WIDTH (CENTER-TO-CENTER): 38cm, 40cm, 42cm, 44cm
RAMP ANGLE: 7°
Mfr Claimed Weight