As a Buyer / Product Specialist, you will be involved in shaping the very essence of CCACHE. Products are a key aspect of any retailer but especially important at CCACHE. We are known for our high-low curation that not only serve to satisfy our customers needs but also to inspire. Work with over 200+ industry leading brands selecting the best and latest products and curating it to a pallet-able form factor that our customers have come to love and expect of us. You will be creatively and analytically challenged whilst staying absolutely customer-focused. You will have ability to introduce new brands and categories of products within CCACHE all in a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Replenishing out of stock/low stock products whilst maintaining cash flow
- Introducing new products within the 200+ brands we already work with by further curating products from respective catalogues
- Run stock movement reports weekly to identify slow moving SKU's and formulate plan to clear accordingly
- Price comparison checks regularly with both AU and INT competitors to achieve ideal "parity"
- Hold key relationships with brands / reps to further add value to our strategic partnership whether it be additional discounts/rebates/specials/favourable stock rotation
- Support our customer service team with any technical knowledge required on the products/brands they manage
- Work with accounting/purchasing to ensure all orders are paid on time and with favourable terms
- Previous buying/product management experience in a retail/e-com environment essential
- Advanced excel skills/data analytics to formulate meaningful reports
- Proven results in being able to successfully predict where the market is moving towards
- Passion for all things sports/performance sports. You love to sweat and setting yourself goals
- You love fast paced environments that challenges everyday whilst allowing you to express your creativity
- Relationship building skills are a massive plus
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail