- AXS™ enabled for easy monitoring and firmware upgrades
- Bluetooth Low Energy and ANT+ compatible
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Power balance measures left and right legs separately
- Uses a common CR2032 battery that last for 200 riding hours and changes without tools
Quarq’s next-generation DZero power meter platform is named for the D0 Experiment, one of science’s most accurate and innovative projects to detect subatomic particles moving at the speed of light. With a new measurement circuit, a revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke, and software advances, DZero represents the state of the art in power meter technology.
Mfr Claimed Weight