Garbaruk MTB Oval Chainring for Race Face Cinch - Black
This is a "Final Sale" item and cannot be exchanged or returned for incorrect choice. Please choose carefully.
GARBARUK Oval MTB chainring for RaceFace Aeffect, Atlas, Turbine, SIXC, Next SL (+G4), Easton EC90L cranksets.
- Special tooth shape guarantees a tighter contact with chain and softer pedaling (in comparison with regular chainrings)
- Chamfered edges and wide mud gap keeps the ring from getting muddy
- Increased tooth height improves chain retention while the bike is shivering and jolting
- Overall bicycle weight reduction in the range of 150-400 grams (with no front derailleur and chainguide)
- Manufactured using highly durable aluminum alloy
- Variable teeth thickness prevents chain dropping
OVAL CHAINRING ADVANTAGES
- Even at-the-wheel distribution of pedaling torque
- Improved responsiveness and pedaling smoothness, narrower dead spots and increased span of your gluteus and hamstrings
- Easier uphill riding, especially on soft and slippery terrains
- Increased pedaling efficiency
Made from 7075-T651 Aluminum Alloy
Surface coating Anodizing
Made with CNC milling
Timing 108° after TDC (top dead center)
Compatible cranksets RaceFace Aeffect, Atlas, Turbine, SIXC, Next SL (+G4), Easton EC90L
Chainline, mm 47.1 (26-28T), 48.1 (30T), 49.1 (32T), 50.3 (34T), 51.3 (36T)
Offset, mm 7.5 (26T-28T), 6.6 (30T), 5.6 (32T), 4.4 (34T), 3.4 (36T), 2.4 (38T), 1.4 (40T)
Chain compatibility all 9,10,11-speed chains, 12-speed SRAM Eagle, KMC, Shimano HG+ chains.
Mfr Claimed Weight