Skunkworks TidyLight Mount
Choose the -12° angle version for any stems running from -6 to -10 degrees. The -6° mount is for those badass enough to rock a -17 stem. Compatible with Enve & K-Edge mounts. Also tested and working with the Parlee RZ7 integrated mount.
Mfr Claimed Weight
1. Remove the screws from the insert
2. Screw in one of the mount screws all the way in
3. Thread on the mount and turn the mount (not the screw)
4. Make sure its on nice and tight
5. Line up the other hole and insert the last screw
6. Tighten all the way down
Note: Tidylight will work with Wahoo inserts with a different rear-installed screw set (now included). Please note light is for illustrative purpose only and is not included.