Zipp Service Course 70 XPLR Handlebar - Bead Blast Black
Loading stock location ..
The Zipp Service Course 70 XPLR bar’s moniker, XPLR, exemplifies the desire to explore the world with an expanded definition of cycling on a drop bar bicycle… from paved roads onto gravel, mud, dirt, and even single track. The Service Course 70 XPLR help you go faster by placing your body, starting with your hands, in an optimal “comfort zone” position for hours of rough riding over mixed terrain. Today’s riders demand a few things out of their cockpit, whether they are doing a two hour training ride from home or a 200 mile gravel adventure: comfort, control, and the ability to carry what they need. We met these needs by creating a bar with shallow and wide drops, specifically focusing on two crucial metrics—outsweep and flare. Outsweep is created by rotating the drop below the brake perch outward. Flare is created by rotating the entire drop above the brake perch outward.
- Two cosmetic options, bead-blast black or distinctive silver
- 70mm reach and 115mm drop allow a comfortable hoods position and a shallow drops position
- 5° drop flare and 11° drop outsweep creates a drops position 6cm wider than hoods
- Ergonomic top with 3° backsweep
- 100mm clamping area on top of bar
- Lifetime warranty
- Di2 bar end junction compatible
CLAMP DIAM: 31.8mm
CLIP COMPATIBLE: No
WIDTH (CENTER-TO-CENTER): 40cm, 42cm, 44cm, 46cm
RAMP ANGLE: 10°
Mfr Claimed Weight