Garbaruk MTB Oval Chainring for Shimano XTR M9100 - Black
Loading stock location ..
GARBARUK Oval MTB chainring for Shimano M9100 (XTR) cranksets.
- Special tooth shape guarantees a tighter contact with chain and softer pedaling (in comparison with regular chainrings)
- Chamfered edges and wide mud gap keeps the ring from getting muddy
- Increased tooth height improves chain retention while the bike is shivering and jolting
- Overall bicycle weight reduction in the range of 150-400 grams (with no front derailleur and chainguide)
- Manufactured using highly durable aluminum alloy
- Variable teeth thickness prevents chain dropping
OVAL CHAINRING ADVANTAGES
- Even at-the-wheel distribution of pedaling torque
- Improved responsiveness and pedaling smoothness, narrower dead spots and increased span of your gluteus and hamstrings
- Easier uphill riding, especially on soft and slippery terrains
- Increased pedaling efficiency
Made from 7075-T651 Aluminum Alloy
Surface coating Anodizing
Made with CNC milling
Timing 108° after TDC (top dead center)
Compatible cranksets Shimano M9100 (XTR)
Offset, mm 3.3 (28T-38T)
Chain compatibility all 9,10,11-speed chains, 12-speed SRAM Eagle, KMC, Shimano HG+ chains.
Mfr Claimed Weight