Garbaruk Aero 1x Chainring for SRAM GXP Direct Mount - Black
Loading stock location ..
GARBARUK direct mount chainring for 8-bolt mounting SRAM cranks is an extensive solution for Road/CX and Gravel bicycles. Until recently used to operate with the Quarq power meter only, we designed the chainring to be mounted directly. Garbaruk chainring for 107 BCD is still to be used either with powermeter or spider.
We recommend using a rear derailleur with cage tension, which holds the chain reliably in place and prevents the chain from jumping off.
- Special tooth shape guarantees a tighter contact with chain and softer pedaling (in comparison with regular chainrings)
- Chamfered edges and wide mud gap keeps the ring from getting muddy
- Increased tooth height improves chain retention while the bike is shivering and jolting
- Overall bicycle weight reduction in the range of 150-400 grams (with no front derailleur and chainguide)
- Manufactured using highly durable aluminum alloy
- Variable teeth thickness prevents chain dropping
Made from 7075-T651 Aluminum Alloy
Surface coating Anodizing
Made with CNC milling
Compatible cranksets SRAM Red/Force AXS
Offset, mm 8.3 (38T-40T), 6.5 (42T-48T), 5.7 (50T), 4.5 (52T)
Chain compatibility 10/11/12-speed chains : including Shimano HG+ and SRAM AXS flattop chains
Mfr Claimed Weight