absoluteBLACK CX 1x Oval Direct Mount Chainring for SRAM
Our premium 1X Sram compatible Direct mount Oval chainring is designed for Sram cranks like Force and Rival where spider can be replaced with direct mount chainring. Fits both GXP® and BB30 spindle cranks. Narrow-wide chainring. Perfect choice for Cyclocross and Gravel using Sram cranks. Eagle 12spd compatible.[split]
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
- Designed to handle mud and grass with easy
- They save weight because they don't need the spider and chainring bolts.
- Superb quality and great look.
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
- You will not "feel" the oval shape at all
- Reduces stress on knees
It is ideal for 1x 9/10/11 system and Singlespeeds!. Oval (elliptical) chainring does not compromise the work of clutch mechanism in rear derailleur. It also does not require chain tensioner when using in singlespeed application. Riding out of saddle on the uphill will become more pleasant. These chainrings also help you to recover after knee injuries as pedaling becomes smoother and less exhausting.
Compatibility: SRAM Force 22, Force 1, CX1, Rival 22, Rival 1, S900. GXP and BB30 models. Also fits SRAM XX1, X01, X0, X9, X7, S2210, S1400 GXP and Long spindle BB30 models (15mm spacer on drive side) Eagle 12spd compatible.
Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-12.1% and Timing of 110.5-112.3° after TDC (top dead center) Patent Pending
Material: 7075 TXXX aluminium
Finish: Type II anodizing
Sold as single chainring only
Made in Poland
Mfr Claimed Weight
36T (89g), 38T (94g), 40T (104g), 42T (111g), 44T (112g), 46T (123g), 48T (125g)