SRAM RED eTAP HRD Shift-Brake Control with Flat Mount Calipers
Without wires or cables, we were able to design a simpler way to shift. Now, the intuitive simplicity of SRAM RED® eTap® is available with the added performance of hydraulic road disc brakes (HRD). The SRAM RED® eTap® HRD shift-brake control offers the world’s first wireless drivetrain with our most advanced HRD platform yet, HydroHC™. Simpler shifting, better braking—all in the name of true advancement.
- New HydroHC™ brake platform offers more control than any other road brake on the market
- Compatible only with SRAM RED® eTap® derailleurs
- SRAM Road 11-speed crankset, chain, and cassette compatible
- Improved ergonomics including a smaller diameter hood for more finger wrap
- Contact Point Adjustment™ lets you custom tune when your brakes engage—a first for HRD
- An independent Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your brake lever position for maximum one-finger control
- Bleeding Edge™ technology for quick, hassle-free bleeds
- Class-leading heat management technologies—heat shield, insulated aluminum pistons, and a wider pad pocket—help HydroHC™ improve on HydroR™’s already impressive heat management capabilities.
- Responsive lever feel for better control, featuring a light lever stroke with distinct contact point and snappy return
- SRAM eTap® shift logic for intuitive and reliable shifting
- Wireless connection via AIREA™ network for fast and clean installation
COMPATIBILITY: SRAM RED® eTap®
RECOMMENDED GROUP: SRAM RED® eTap®
TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT: eTap, AIREA, ReachAdjust, Contact Point Adjustment, Bleeding Edge, Stealth-a-majig
MATERIAL: Brake lever is carbon, shift lever is plastic
Mfr Claimed Weight
Note: Sold as a single shifter + flat mount caliper only.