Speedplay Syzr Cromo Pedals
Designed for riders who are dissatisfied with traditional MTB pedals and want more than just a basic connection, the Speedplay SYZR is the result of a our effort to develop the ultimate, made-to-go-anywhere clipless pedal system.
Until now, cyclists could only choose between road or MTB clipless pedals. Road pedals offer the stable platform and power efficiency riders want, but they don’t work in mud. Off-road pedals are made for mud and walking, but their inferior connection is wobbly and wastes power.
To eliminate the problem of wasted power, the SYZR uses a 4-point contact, cinched together by downforce, to create a rock-solid connection not found in any other MTB system. The SYZR combines a stable connection, previously found only in road pedals, with the functionality of an MTB pedal to deliver optimal efficiency on any surface.SYZRs also include the renowned fit, feel and user-friendly features that cyclists have come to expect from Speedplay.
The SYZR Pedal System is for you if you are a:
- Current Speedplay Zero user who wants the same features and benefits in an off-road system.
- Rider who needs platform stability and 100% power transfer for Gravel or any off-road adventure.
- MTB rider who is dissatisfied with the sloppy, wobbly connection and inefficient power transfer of traditional off-road pedals.
- Off-Road Racer (Cross Country, Cyclo Cross, or Off-Road Triathlon) who seeks an off-road pedal system with the performance features of a road system.
- Endurance road rider who uses recessed cleat shoes for walking convenience but wants the power transfer and platform stability of a road system.
- Rider who is looking for fitting options including custom spindle lengths, micro-adjustable float, and leg length discrepancy solutions not offered with other brands.
For Off-road, gravel, cyclocross, touring, walkability
Micro-Adjustable Float (0-10 degrees)
Built-in grease port
Fits 2-hole SPD recessed-cleat shoes
55mm spindle length
Mfr Claimed Weight
338g (per pedal pair)
65g (per cleat pair)