Norco Torrent S1 Hardtail 29" - Green/Chrome (2021)
If you want to get back to the basics, the Torrent S1 is the way to go – it’s an aggressive, high-speed chromoly hardtail that lets you prove your mettle on the toughest trails.
The Torrent S1 rages on modern trails without the need for rear suspension.
Using Norco's holistic approach to frame design, its unique combination of Gravity Tune, long reach, slack head tube angle and steep seat tube angle allows more powerful pedaling, increased climbing traction and added grip and control.
REASONS IT'S RAD
- All the gnar, but getting back to the All-Mountain basics.
- Go fast. Maintain control.
- Burly steel and aluminum frames for strength and durability.
Please note - specifications subject to change without prior notice.
01. FRAME DB Chromoly Steel
02. FORK RockShox Lyrik Ultimate RC2, 150mm, 44mm Offset
03. HANDLE BAR Butted 6061 Alloy 800mm, 18mm Rise
04. STEM 6061 Alloy 45mm Length, 35mm Clamp
05. SEAT POST X-Fusion Manic Dropper, 31.6mm, 125mm (S), 150mm (M), 170mm (L, XL)
06. SADDLE Fizik Alpaca Terra, Wingflex
07. FRONT BRAKE Shimano BR-MT520
08. REAR BRAKE Shimano BR-MT520
09. SHIFTER REAR Shimano SLX SL-M7100-IR I-Spec EV
10. REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano XT RD-M8100
11. CASSETTE Shimano SLX, 10-51T, 12 Speed
12. CRANKSET Praxis Cadet M30, 30T, 170mm (S), 175mm (M, L, XL)
13. FRONT HUB Shimano XT HB-8110-B, 15x110mm Boost, Center Lock
14. REAR HUB Shimano XT FH-8110-B, 12x148mm Boost, Micro Spline, Center Lock
15. RIMS Stans Flow S1 29" 32H