Shelter is UV-shielded so it won’t turn yellow over time and will even protect the underlaying frame paint from UV degradation.
The transmission of vibrational energy through any structure can be reduced by introducing visco-elastic materials at discrete points. It’s exactly what Shelter does, providing stiff carbon frames with protection but also contributing to reduce vibrations.
Made in Italy
Available as kit with pre-cut elements
Mfr Claimed Weight
- After removing cables or other interfering elements, clean the area where you want to apply Shelter with alcohol and a clean cloth. Remove traces of dried-up alcohol with a clean, dry cloth.
- Take the suitable pre-cut Shelter element or cut a custom made Shelter piece, without removing the backing paper.
- Peel Shelter backing paper on a length of 1 inch/25 mm, freeing the adhesive surface (DO NOT TOUCH THE ADHESIVE SURFACE WITH YOUR FINGERS).
- Stick the adhesive surface of Shelter on the area you want to protect by applying a firm and constant pressure with your thumbs.
- Remove the rest of Shelter backing paper progressively, as you position and attach your Shelter element on the area you want to protect. Starting from the center, use your thumbs to push Shelter down, slowly working your way to the sides and applying a constant pressure.