Kogel Kolossos Oversized Pulley Cage for SRAM Force/Red AXS
Besides reduced friction, this cage is built with shifting accuracy, gravel worthiness and chain retention in mind.
Many oversized pulley systems are plagued with vague shifting due to the lack of stiffness of the components. Plus, your stock derailleur's efficiency is limited by the size of the factory derailleur pulleys.
- Built to offer low friction while maintaining shifting accuracy.
- Built for road as well as off-road use, we are not here to restrict your adventures
- Engineered with a long-tooth profile on lower pulley for better chain retention.
- It's basic physics. You ride slower though sharp turns and faster though wide ones. Well, your chain flows faster around larger pulleys and slower around smaller ones. Bigger really is better...and faster!
- This model will fit on 12 speed Sram Red and Force Etap AXS derailleurs.
It also fits on the A2 version of the Red Etap 11 speed derailleur, released in September 2020. If your derailleur is older, this Kolossos does not fit, but the A2 derailleur is compatible with your system. You need a new derailleur in order to fit Kolossos.
Mfr Claimed Weight